Re: Oopses while editing #128159

Dear Launchpad team members,

Just in case you've been fixing things recently, I still can't link
the bug #128159 to the Trac upstream
<https://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/2264> because each time I try I
get an oops message. Here are two fresh ones:

OOPS-572D2403
OOPS-572C2467

Thanks for consideration.

My previous message follows.

On 7/25/07, Alexander Konovalenko <alexkon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm having trouble editing
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gaim/+bug/128159 which is
marked security-related but doesn't really have to remain private.

When trying to add an upstream link to the bug (which is
<https://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/2264>), I received oopses twice to
no avail.

When trying to comment on the bug, I received OOPS-571B933.

Tried once more to add an upstream link to receive oops number OOPS-571E950.