PPA with 'universe' dependencies

Hello,

I am trying to use PPA to build a package which has dependencies from 'universe' (libboost-regex-dev, etc). The buildd fails after saying there are no installation candidates. Is it possible to do what I want to or PPA only allows building packages which only depend on 'main'?

For more information, please look at http://librarian.dogfood.launchpad.net/7794018/buildlog_ubuntu-feisty-i386.asio_0.3.7-0ubuntu1~ppa2_MANUALDEPWAIT.txt.gz

Thank you.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles