Strange permissions with uploading files to Rosetta

Hi Danilo / list,

I'm trying to upload some updated po files using a script which Danilo
wrote for me to the source for ubuntu-docs, using the launchpad interface:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/feisty/+source/ubuntu-docs

However, rather oddly, I find that I have permission to upload files to
some templates, and not others.

Trying them in order, I've found so far that I can upload files to
"about-ubuntu" and "administrative" and not to "add-applications".

Any ideas?

--
http://www.mdke.org
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF