Re: Strange permissions with uploading files to Rosetta

* Carlos Perelló Marín:
> Matthew East escribió:
>> I'd be grateful if someone could fix that.
>
> Done.

Wow, Sunday service - thanks!

I've uploaded a number of tarballs now to the source package: the import
queue is really long and I have no hope of finding the relevant imports
to check when they are done. I'm sure you have bug reports about this
already, but is there any chance of (a) email notifications when imports
are done; or (b) a better filter, so that I can search on
package/template name?

Matt
--
http://www.mdke.org