Re: New guide: Registering a new project

On 8/10/07, Matthew Revell <matthew.revell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've added a new guide to the Launchpad Help wiki. It takes you through
> the steps of registering a new project on Launchpad.
>
> You can find it at:
>
> https://help.launchpad.net/RegisteringANewProject
>
> If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please reply to
> this email!

I was a bit confused by the fact that it uses Blueprint as an example
project: when I saw it I thought the guide was going to tell me how to
use Blueprint in my project. You may want to choose a different
example that's not actually a part of Launchpad itself, to reduce the
potential for weird meta recursive confusion.

--
Christopher Armstrong
International Man of Twistery