Glossary of Launchpad terms

Hi,

I've added a new Glossary page to the Launchpad wiki:

https://help.launchpad.net/Glossary

If you're unsure of a term used in Launchpad, you can look it up or request a definition on the glossary page. It's a new page but I wanted to let you see it so you can add your requests straight away.

Also, this is a great opportunity to suggest a better way of describing something if you think one of the terms we use is unclear.

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net