Re: Carlos, Danilos: Could you please check this? [was: Re: Error translating Dolphin in Gutsy]

El sáb, 11-08-2007 a las 10:59 +0200, Jannick Kuhr escribió:
> Am Samstag, 11. August 2007 schrieb Jannick Kuhr:
> > Btw. Dolphin is already translated (at least in parts) to spanish an many
> > other languages as well, but these upstream translations have not been
> > imported yet to Rosetta.
> >
> > Please wait with your translation to avoid unnecessary work.
> >
> > Kind regards, Jannick Kuhr
>
> Hi,

Hi,

> could you please check if the upstream translations are still in the import
> queue or need to get approved or reimported?

I just approved the ones for d3lphin, the ones for the desktop-dolphin
are not there...

I will check with Jonathan Riddell whether they can fix that...

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Ubuntu => http://www.ubuntu.com