PPA feedback

I used a PPA for helping make the KDE 4 Beta 1 packages.  It was very
helpful in ensuring my packages were correct and able to get other
people to test them.

There's a few features that PPAs lack compared to SuSE's build service
though which would be very handy for the sort of work I'm doing.

It should be available for other versions of Ubuntu than the current
development version, so we can test packages for -backports etc.
(Incidently the documentation talks about the "latest" version of
ubuntu, which isn't clear until you try that means the development
version rather than latest released version.)

More than one archive per person would be handy, it seems excessive to
create a new team just for another archive.

You should be able to delete packages (I see there's a bug on this
already).

Finally it should be possible to hide archives from public view
somehow.  This is likely a minority case, but KDE releases its tars to
packagers a week or so in advance of publication so we can make
packages and give feedback before it goes public.  Having a PPA which
could be kept hidden except for a team of people would keep the
release managers happy.

Jonathan