Re: does the gutsy translation import system work?

ok

thanks for all

it' be good to be able to see your own imports

and it'll also be good to have lang-packs again

regards

On 8/13/07, Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos.perello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

El lun, 13-08-2007 a las 08:56 +0200, Martin Pitt escribió:
> Hi,
>
> mikel paskual [2007-08-12 15:48 +0200]:
> > it's already some days ago that I have uploaded some po files for gutsy, but
> > I received feedback for none of them.
> >
> > I also uploaded some for feisty, and they worked. But it doesn't work for
> > gutsy.
> >
> > so, is it working ok?
>
> I turned the automatic gutsy update uploads back on, thanks for the
> reminder.

He was talking about imports into Launchpad, not about language packs.
Although having daily language packs for Gutsy again is good news :-)

Cheers and thank you!

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Ubuntu => http://www.ubuntu.com