Re: Maybe.. A problem translating Compiz to Spanish

https://bugs.launchpad.net/rosetta/+bug/63557

On 8/13/07, mikel paskual < mikel.paskual@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
well

I think I understood (anyway, it wasn't easy)

when you list "Untranslated" for the first time, you get the untranslated string 1to10.
ok
imagine that you translate that 10 string and click "save and continue".
now, you'll get strings 11to20 (untranslated), but, here's the problem:
baceuse you have translated 10 strings, the old 11to20 are now 1to10. And you get the new 11to20 (these were the old 21to30)

it's a bug

you better click "save and continue" and then go back again. Or use the "batch" parameter, for making it less tedious.

I'll check right now for that bug, and report it if it's not already reported (I really was way too lazy for checking for it before)

hope I answered

regards