PPA documentation

Hi all,

If you've used the PPA beta, have you noticed any point at which you felt the documentation let you down?

If you've already mentioned an issue, on this list, with the PPA guide then I will pick it up. However, feel free to remention it here if you want to add anything to your original observations.

Thanks.

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net