Re: error updating OOPS-586D2698

Hi Kenny

On Aug 10, 2007, at 11:43 AM, Kenny DeWitt wrote:

[apport] package update-manager failed to install/upgrade: ErrorMessage: SystemError in cache.commit(): E:Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

I get this error when trying to update from 6.10 to 7.04 ubuntu what d I do to get rid of the error?

That seems to be a problem with Ubuntu, not with Launchpad. For Ubuntu support options, see <http://www.ubuntu.com/support>.

Cheers
--
Matthew Paul Thomas