basque (eu) openoffice translation

Hi

I'm the UbuntubBasqueTranslators admin, and just a while ago I looked a little through the openoffice translations for gutsy.

I saw that there's a lot of languages which receive translations from the Launchpad Translations Administrators. But I couldn't see none for basque (eu).

The official openoffice translation team has already translated it. But maybe they didn't upload it to the cvs, or something.

is everything going normal with the openoffice basque import?

is there anything that you need? I could ask the openoffice basque admin to provide it

regards