Re: The 'latest projects registered' section could be improved

On May 3, 2007, at 3:24 PM, Matt Jones wrote:

On the "Projects in Launchpad" page, located at
https://launchpad.net/projects, there is a "Latest projects registered"
section. I think this section should be supplemented with a "Highly
active projects" section.

Thanks for this idea. I've reported it so we don't forget it.
<http://launchpad.net/bugs/133563>

--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/