Rosetta question: How do I change the default template?

Hi,
Where do I change the default template for a product in Rosetta?

https://launchpad.net/$PROJECT/+translations

There says: "For $PROJECT, Launchpad currently recommends translating "$VERSION".
Where do I change the $VERSION?

Recently I've registered a new product series for an existing project on LP (trunk) and I already had a template in Rosetta for 0.1 and now I've created a new template for 'trunk' and I'd like to change the default suggestion for 'trunk' -- the 0.1 will be unmaintained.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,

--
Rafael Proença