Re: Launchpad bug pages are about to change

Hi

On 21/08/07, Matthew Paul Thomas <mpt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wednesday, Launchpad's bug report pages will change, and this will
> affect where you click to update bug reports.
>
> To change the status, Importance, milestone, or assignee of a bug (or
> to see the milestone of a bug), you will now need to click on the
> current status or Importance, instead of clicking on the name of the
> project or package.

I really like this! However, given that you can also change the
project or package that a bug is filed on in the same dialogue, I
think it makes sense from a usability point of view to have the same
drop down link on the project/package name as on the status or
importance.

I say that even though from my point of view it's really nice to have
a direct link to the "all bugs" page for a package because I use that
link a lot. But I do think that for new users of launchpad linking it
to the drop down menu is more intuitive.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org