Launchpad PPA beta moving to production

Hello everyone,

Important notice for PPA beta testers

1. Activate your individual or team PPA in production Launchpad, by clicking the "Activate PPA" link on your profile or team page, then following the on-screen instructions.
2. Upload your source packages to upload.launchpad.net.
3. When your packages have been built, inform your PPA's users of the new PPA's URL.

Please note: When we release Launchpad 1.1.8, you will no longer be able to upload to your dogfood PPA. However, it will remain available for downloads until the 5th September.

Your PPA on production Launchpad will work in the same way as your dogfood PPA. However, the URLs you use will change slightly:

* "upload.dogfood.launchpad.net" becomes "ppa.launchpad.net".
* your PPA's overview page will be https://launchpad.net/people/+me/+archive
* your PPA will be served from ppa.launchpad.net.

If you have any trouble moving to your new PPA, please email ppa-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for helping us test Personal Package Archives. Your feedback has been invaluable.

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net