Re: Oops while attempting to view any of my project's branches

Felipe Lerena wrote:
> On 8/23/07, Alex Smith <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> When I attempt to view any of the branches for my project
>> (http://code.launchpad.net/exclaim), I get an Oops. One of the Oopses
>> I got is this: OOPS-600B497
>>
>> Is it possible to fix this?

We're working on it.  Currently there's a 20% chance that viewing the
index page of a branch that you can upload to will succeed (it depends
which app server you get)
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad-bazaar/+bug/134223).

> I don't get an oops but I get an "500 Internal error Could not fetch
> changes" error when trying to access
> http://codebrowse.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-marketing/ubuntu-stats/devel/changes
>
> I think it's a similar problem.

Nope, this is codebrowse choking on branches with empty commit messages.
 I reported a bug about this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad-bazaar/+bug/134256.  Probably will
be fixed pretty soon.

Cheers,