Re: Switching the address for SVN sync

On Thu, Aug 23, 2007 at 05:52:56PM -0300, Luciano Ramalho wrote:
> Same here! It was a good surprise to see your name as one of the
> admins for this list. Then, on second thought, it was no surprise at
> all. Launchpad is awesome, congrats!

Your praise is extra appreciated -- thanks. Let me know how we can make
it even better for you.

> > You can just go to
> >
> >     https://launchpad.net/kirbi/trunk/+source
>
> Luiz Fernando da Silva Armesto helped me in pvt. I don't know how I
> missed that option (after having used it). Actually I do, there is a
> usability issue in the UI: navigation is a bit confusing to get to
> that option (although the URL is simple). I'll elaborate on that and
> get back to you.

The way the actions are laid out are weird because you need to first
visit the trunk series and then the source page. I hate that! David and
I have a plan to fix it, but it's stuck at the end of a list of work
items that have to do with improving the code import process.

> > I'll try and get it imported today; stay tuned.
>
> Thanks!

It's working now:

    kiko@whatever:~$ bzr get https://launchpad.net/kirbi
    Branched 1 revision(s).
    kiko@whatever:~$ ls trunk/
    AUTHOR.txt  buildout.cfg  INSTALL.txt  kirbifetch  LICENSE.txt
    README.txt  setup.py      src

You can get code for a lot of other projects using that same pattern --
python included.

> Are you guys going to the PyConBrasil?

When is it?
--