Re: PPA licenses

Hi Celso,

Celso Providelo [2007-08-24  1:09 -0300]:
> Nonetheless, it is still requiring a large amount of
> human-interpretation to find out the respective binary licence
> (specially when we have mixed licences, LGPL + GPL is commonest case).

Just in case you are not aware of it, /usr/bin/licensecheck (in the
devscripts package) is quite a handy tool for checking the licenses of
source files. I often use that for reviewing source NEW for
archive.u.c.

Martin

--
Martin Pitt        http://www.piware.de