Re: [Rosetta] Page not found on template import queue

El sáb, 25-08-2007 a las 00:22 -0300, Christian Robottom Reis escribió:
> On Fri, Aug 24, 2007 at 09:31:03PM -0300, Rafael Proença wrote:
> > "Thank you for your upload. The file content will be reviewed soon by an
> > admin and then imported into Launchpad. You can track its status from
> > the Translation
> > Import Queue" <https://launchpad.net/aptoncd/trunk/+imports>
>
> How annoying. The URL is actually:
>
>     https://translations.launchpad.net/aptoncd/trunk/+imports
>
> Danilo, can we get this fixed please?

The problem is that the upload page is not forced to be only under
translations.launchpad.net and thus,
https://launchpad.net/aptoncd/trunk/+upload-translations work, when it
should be
https://translations.launchpad.net/aptoncd/trunk/+upload-translations

New translations page added to Launchpad only work under
translations.launchpad.net and thus, it breaks.

I will take a look on this, it should be trivial to fix.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Ubuntu => http://www.ubuntu.com