Re: Offering bzr+ssh://

Hi Mario

On Aug 29, 2007, at 5:10 PM, Mario Limonciello wrote:

On all of the pages that list branches, if you are part of the team or
own the branch, you are given a URL to commit to it with like this:

sftp://user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/~team/project/branch

Perhaps can a second URL be listed below described to be used by people
with a newer bzr revision?  bzr+ssh:// is ages faster.

Thanks for the suggestion.

While bzr+ssh:// works, it is not completely reliable yet, and we'd rather not promote it until it is.

Once we're happy with the performance, we'll update the branch pages with the new URLs.

Cheers
--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/