gnome-hearts string freeze and planned release

Hello all,

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place to announce this, but
this seems like the best place.

Next weekend (Sept. 8) I am going to release gnome-hearts 0.2. We're now
in string freeze and a few days ago I have uploaded the new .pot files
to launchpad. There are 14 changes strings for the main game and 23
changes strings in the documentation.

I would appreciate it greatly if a bunch of translators would take a
stab at them over the next week.

The templates can be found at:
https://translations.launchpad.net/hearts/trunk/

Kind regards,