Re: Fwd: [PPA kubuntu-members] Accepted kde4edu 3.93.0-0ubuntu1~feisty1~ppa1 (source)

On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 02:05:41PM +0100, Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> I accidently uploaded this and other packages to gutsy in a PPA which
> were intended for feisty.  They got accepted even though they have a
> lower version number than existing packages. This seems like a curious
> behaviour.

We don't version-ratchet against the corresponding Ubuntu release, but
we could without too much effort. Is it really more useful than harmful,
though?

> Also as mdke noted I seem to be spamming all kubuntu-members and
> ubuntumembers by using the kubuntu-members PPA, e-mails should only be
> sent out to me.

We're fixing that today.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125