PPA and packaging 101

Hi all!

It seems to me like there is quite a number of people wanting to use
PPAs and during today's Launchpad Users meeting (the short time I was
there) there were quite a few questions/problems when it came to PPAs.
I would like to propose a joint MOTU/Launchpad IRC session where
people can lean the basics of packaging that they will need for using
PPAs and the specifics of using a PPA. Does this sound interesting?

I would like to have at least cprov and a couple of MOTUs to be
leading the session. Any volunteers? When is a good time for people? I
think cprov is currently on vacation so I'm thinking next week, maybe
Wednesday or Thursday (if cprov is back that is).

It would probably be nice to do one of these a couple times a release.
It's beneficial for the Launchpad folks as the MOTU have lots of
packaging knowledge and it's good for the MOTUs as they might snag
some new contributors ;-)

Criticisms/Suggestions/Volunteers?

-Jordan