Re:

Hi

This mailing list is for discussions about the launchpad system. It's not for asking for cds.

for getting the cd, you should go to https://shipit.kubuntu.org/

there, choose to get a printed copy (ship it), or to download and burn it yourself (download). The shipment time varies, but I think you may have to wait for about 10-15 days.

regards