Re: translating gnome-user-docs

Matthew East skrev:

> Working with upstream is not enough in this case - there are
> *ubuntu-specific* changes which we are making to the documentation,
> which was the whole point of my post. The question is how to translate
> those. This isn't the case with any other documentation packages that
> I'm aware of.

Another case here is the Debian installation-guide which used to be
localized in previous Ubuntu releases.
I would really like to see it localized too, it contain a lot of useful
information for installing and configuring your system.

I don't think that you need to import the gnome-user-guide into
Launchpad, just send the changes directly to the translators to
translate offline.

--
Daniel Nylander (CISSP, GCUX, GCFA)
Stockholm, Sweden