Re: cups and cupsys in gutsy (0 strings)

Hi,

El lun, 10-09-2007 a las 22:35 +0200, Daniel Nylander escribió:
> I found both cups and cupsys in the gutsy translations. Are these the
> same or are they different? I'm the upstream Swedish translator for
> cups. Anyway, they consists on zero strings.
>
> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/gutsy/+source/cupsys/+pots/cups/
> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/gutsy/+source/cupsys/+pots/cupsys/

cupsys one is obsolete and should not be used at all.

cups is the one to use. After doing some checks, it's a bug in our po
parser, although it's already fixed. The fix will be deployed next week.

Anyway, I did a workaround and uploaded a file that should work, it
should be imported and available in Launchpad in a couple of days (once
current OO.org import is finished).

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín