Re: Coming changes in 1.1.9

On Fri, 2007-09-14 at 13:11 +0100, Matthew Revell wrote:
> Christian Robottom Reis wrote:
> > On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 12:36:05PM +0100, Matthew Revell wrote:
> >> * Bug 3970: It will be possible to generate a bug report from a
> >>    question.
> >
> > Actually, it's the opposite. Curtis worked on a feature which allows you
> > to say "this bug is actually just a user question"! :-)
>
> Sorry for mis-reporting that change!

I think this is going to miss this release.

I'm still working on the revisions for this feature. I don't think I
will be getting this into review for another 12 hours, and I expect
another round of changes give the scope of my changes.

I'm working on this in the hope that it will suddenly come together, and
a kind reviewer can provide a merge-conditional, so that I can fix small
issues for a Saturday commit.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/