Re: bug tracker Testing or Review status

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 06:27:02PM +0200, kit BLAKE wrote:
> Hi,
> Is this the right forum to request a minor feature? (It could be a
> question too.)
>
> The teams I'm on need a status such as 'Testing' or 'Review' in the
> bug tracker (this is a status we had in our old issue tracker). The
> status would fall in between Fix Committed and Fix Released. Sorry to
> ask for 'yet another status' but I've received numerous requests, and
> one group decided to use the new 'Triaged' for testing.

In the Ubuntu project we use bug tags to indicate that a Fix Committed
bug needs review.  The specific tags we use are 'verification-needed'
and then 'verification-done' when it has passed.  Then one can query for
"Fix Committed" and the specific tag.

--
Brian Murray