Re: That need to close bugs?

On Tue, Sep 18, 2007 at 10:11:49AM +0200, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> Sarah Hobbs <hobbsee@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > As one of those who triages various KDE bugs...in the area of KDEBase,
> > in particular, there are around 450 open bugs, we *have* to close
> > invalid bugs.  There are around 750, with the INVALID and WONTFIX bugs
> > included.
>
> Please correct me, but I suspect that when you mean "we have to close
> invalid bugs", I think you actually mean "we need to filter out those
> incomplete bugs which we don't have the ressources for investiagting
> further from 'our' 'default' bug listings". (YMMV of course what is
> "your default" bug listing.
>
> I think tags could help you here, right?

One tag that I have been using is 'needs-devrelease-testing'.  My
thought was that this tag would identify bugs that there is enough
information to try and reproduce them or that requires specific
hardware, but the original reporter has not given enough information for
someone to debug the problem.

--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com