Keeping record of packages in various PPA

Hi all,

We are already seeing how useful the PPA feature is and how fast it's
use is increasing. Thanks for this feature to all
developers/contributors of launchpad.

I wish to know if there can be a way to keep track of the packages
available in all the PPAs.
I see a very high chance of one software getting packaged more than
once. What I don't see is how to know if the software I am packaging
in my PPA is already packaged by someone and if possible to
collaborate with him.

Onkar
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.