Re: Re: That need to close bugs?

Hi!

The WONTFIX is only available for Ubuntu QA members :-)

Citando Christian Robottom Reis <kiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On Wed, Sep 19, 2007 at 04:01:55AM -0500, Justin Dugger wrote:
Firstly, I think it's a bit silly to be talking about WONTFIX when
it's not a valid status I can find in Launchpad.  Currently, WONTFIX

Uhm, there actually is a Won't Fix status in Launchpad. I'm not sure
where you looked!
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125

Sem mais de momento,