[RFC] relevant Launchpad application - Clarification of beta-testers welcome email?

Having just received the beta testers welcome email one part raised a
question but even with the help of Google, I couldn't answer.

"2. File bugs. If you come across a problem, please file a bug for the
relevant Launchpad application. If the bug is in PPA, please file it
against Soyuz and use the "ppa" tag."

What is a "...relevant Launchpad application." ?

Is there a list or description somewhere of the packages that comprise
this set?

I searched for "launchpad" bugs and could only find the
"launchpad-integration" package. I also did the Launchpad tour in case
I'd missed something.

TJ.
IntuitiveNipple