Re: Deactivate motu-sru team on LP

Hi Mario

On Sep 12, 2007, at 7:05 PM, Mario Limonciello wrote:
After the last MOTU meeting, the MOTU SRU process was reviewed.  I've
updated the MOTU SRU page to the new information presented at the
meeting. One of the points that was brought up was the necessity of the motu-sru LP team. It was pointed out that the team was used at one
point, but no longer is.

What needs to be done to deactivate the team now?

Unfortunately it is not currently possible to delete teams in Launchpad.
<http://launchpad.net/bugs/50525>

Until that bug is fixed, I suggest that Daniel Holbach (the team admin) update the team's description to make clear that the team is no longer used.

Cheers
--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/