Re: Massive bug expiration spree (Restoring all bugs to their previous status)

I don't.  The other day I was browsing through bugs and saw a few from Breezy still open.  Breezy isn't supported, and it won't be getting any fixes, so the bugs should be closed.

On 9/28/07, Ian Jackson <iwj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Curtis Hovey writes ("Re: Massive bug expiration spree (Restoring all bugs to their     previous status)"):
> We will perform a public test on staging with the revised expiration
> rules. Launchpad users can see the results, and provide additional
> feedback that we will incorporate into the rules. We will not run the
> bug expiration process in production until the community agrees the
> process is right.

For what it's worth, I think the approach of expiring bugs
automatically in this way is misguided.

That is to say, I think the right process is this one:

  0.  All bugs are exempt

Ian.

Mackenzie Morgan
Linux User #432169