Re: Question abouat the translator-credits string (again)

Hi

On 21/09/2007, Danilo Šegan <danilo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yesterday at 23:15, Milo Casagrande wrote:

> > - The link next to my name, in Launchpad, points to
> > "translations.edge.launchpad", is it converted to a "normal" link on the
> > final documentation/program? (I've never checked on a program, I came
> > across this in documentation)
>
> It should point to launchpad.net once exported from our production
> servers: web UI displays the current server you are at at the moment.
> Maybe we should hard-code launchpad.net in there.

I'm planning on exporting translations for ubuntu-docs from edge,
because Jeroen has just added a sweet feature to export all templates
in one go. So, if possible, it would be nice to avoid side effects
like this (are there others?).

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org