Re: Launchpad bug statuses

On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 12:50:10PM -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> Maybe, but I suspect that's a distinction most users won't care quite so
> much about.  Developers might, not sure.  But like seb128, I'd love a

The point is that once we have Bazaar integration with the bug tracker,
we'll be able to mark bugs as "Fix Committed" by committing or merging
code to a specified repository. These special semantics aren't in place
yet, but they will be in the future.

> way to flag bug reports where someone has identified potential solutions
> or a patch exists somewhere in the wide world, as this usually makes it
> quite straightforward to then package it up and roll out an official
> fix.

Is there any reason you can't use a tag for that?
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125