Re: Launchpad bug statuses

Hi,

Am Dienstag 02 Oktober 2007 20:04:27 schrieb Christian Robottom Reis:
> I've written a piece at
>
>     http://news.launchpad.net/general/of-bugs-and-statuses
>
> that describes the intended semantics and existing behaviour for
> Launchpad bugs. I'd love to hear your questions and comments about cases
> which we don't handle well so we can better improve the way the tool
> works.

sorry, if I'm not answering to your request to review the planned changes of
bug statuses, but rather focus on what would be real improvements:

(1) Package versions in bugs.
(2) Bug statuses that are self-explanatory, so that a user/triager/developer
will do the right thing w.o. having to read the aforementioned page in the
first place. I guess the lengthy discussion in this thread showed that this
is not the case with your proposal.

Cheers,
    Stefan.