Re: Launchpad bug statuses

Le mercredi 03 octobre 2007 à 13:09 -0300, Christian Robottom Reis a
écrit :

> That's not /really/ what Fix Committed is meant to be used for (see my
> other posts regarding RCS support), but for now, it'll do.

Ok. After some thinking I think that an icon "bug fixed somewhere" on
the bugs list, for bugs which have a fixed task on the same product
upstream or in an another distribution, would do the trick for my
usecase (maybe grouping them in the bugs listing). It would make easy to
get the information from the bug list and not break your semantic

Cheers,

Sebastien BAcher