Re: Launchpad bug statuses

Christian Robottom Reis wrote:
> Why don't we use half of this idea to reset date_incomplete? I.e. if a
> new comment is submitted to the bug, we reset date_incomplete, and allow
> somebody to say "This bug still needs more information" to set it back.

Isn't this already implemented in the expiration bugs ? If not, I agree with
it.. because 15 days before the bug is closed, the subscribers will be warned
about the closing with a comment in the bug, so after they can do something to
reset the date_incomplete.

--
Marco Rodrigues

http://Marco.Tondela.org