How to remove translation files?

Hello,

I have a question about the launchpad translation website.
Is there any way to remove translation files from the website?

I am a maintainer of etoys project.
https://translations.launchpad.net/etoys/

We have had a bunch of po files (over hundred!) to maintain our
translations, but we realized too many po files are not easy to
maintain. So we decided to merge those po files into one (or small
number of) big po file each language. To do that. I'd like to remove
current translation files for etoys and upload new files.

I'm a novice about the launchpad though. Are there any UI to remove old
translation files?

Cheers,
- Takashi