Re: xvr2 project import in launchpad (Test Failed)

Hi Michael,

It's been a while since this happened I wondered if the problem has already been fixed?

let me know.

Thanks

On 7/19/07, Michael Hudson <michael.hudson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Juan Guerrero wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was trying to get a project imported from surceforge into launchpad
> (http://launchpad.net/xvr2/trunk
> ) after waiting several days (actually more than two weeks) I got the
> message Test Failed, is there any reason why this happened?

The delay is due to the busyness of the import operators... each import
has to be reviewed by a human to check that it looks like a reasonable
thing to import.  Two weeks is really bad though, sorry about that.

The reason the import failed is a bug somewhere in the libraries we use
to import from Subversion.  There are a few more details here:

https://help.launchpad.net/VcsImportRequests#head-e36a740d4631acdc0e0d982ef171859d43ff12b1

Our best guess is a bug in libsvn, or maybe how we are using it...

We'll fix the bug eventually, but honesty compels me to say that it may
be a while.

Cheers,
mwh

--