Re: What is required for the Launchpad account to get more CDs at Shipt?

On 10/10/07, Cyrus Jones <daradib@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
According to Nick Bauermeister <Forlong@xxxxxx>,
"I think we figured it out ourself that you just have to be a Launchpad
member for at least one year."

He emailed me directly and I am emailing the launchpad user list. I
don't know if this is true or not, but it certainly applies to me. I'm
not an Ubuntu member (though I am an Ubuntero by signing Code of
Conduct). So it could have to do with signing the Code of Conduct (and
therefore being an Ubuntero).