Re: Hardware bug comments

On Oct 5, 2007, at 1:31 AM, Jo-Erlend Schinstad wrote:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-source-2.6.22/+bug/ 54294, and there are alot of comments like this: "Same problem using Feisty Fawn on Acer TravelMate 636LCi, Nvidia Geforece 2 Go". This
information might be important, but it clutters up the real issue. I'd
recommend moving that information onto it's own thread. You'd maybe
have a link, "Add my hardware profile" or something like that, and a
dialogue where you could check different distros you've had that
problem with on that particular hardware and information about the
hardware.

Related:
*   "Should be able to attach hardware database id to bugs"
    <http://launchpad.net/bugs/3382>
*   "Need ability to mark bug comments as obsolete"
    <http://launchpad.net/bugs/1734>

Cheers
--
Matthew Paul Thomas