Re: Bazaar branch way out of date

On 12/10/2007, Frank Niessink <frank@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The source code for my project (taskcoach) is hosted at Sourceforge.
> The import seems to be failing. The source code was last imported
> successfully 15 weeks ago (see
> https://code.launchpad.net/taskcoach/trunk/). What can I do?

If there are problems with import branches, please ask a question on
launchpad-bazaar (https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad-bazaar/+addquestion)

I've registered a question about this branch for you, so subscribe to
get the responses.
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad-bazaar/+question/14943

We don't actively track every failing import, so prod if it is important.

Tim