Re: Problem while navigating?

Carlos Adriano Portes wrote:
I am trying to navigate and help translate some applications on launchpad,
but I am having some problems with timeout, here is the error number
OOPS-652F77.

Yes, that's bug 30602 again. We're working hard on solving that. Meanwhile, try loading the same page again a minute or so later, and if necessary, again.

The most effective way to work around this problem is to open translation pages in separate browser tabs when you know you will be wanting them later, not just when you need them. That way the server gets time to collect all the data it needs.

Jeroen