Re: PPA

Quoting Stefan Ebner <hellboy195@xxxxxxxxx>:

Rejected:
Could not find person '<hellboy195>'

Remove the backets, use only 'hellboy195'

Unable to find distroseries: unstable
Signer has no upload rights at all to this distribution.

'unstable' is not the name of any Ubuntu distribution. You should use dapper, feisty, gutsy, etc here.

Hi,
I think I fulfill all of requirements but I can't upload any packages to
launchpad.
Dput is uploading my files but I always get a mail which says me that my
package was rejected.
I tried it with all names I could image and I can't image what is wrong.

[my-ppa]
fqdn = ppa.launchpad.net
method = ftp
incoming = ~<hellboy195>/ubuntu/

Wrong, it should be:
incoming = ~hellboy195/ubuntu/

login = anonymous
allow_unsigned_uploads = 0

Or do I have to fill in another name? but I tried all kind of things.
Hope you can help me ;)

Regards,
Stefan Ebner