Re: User deletion

Hi Antti

On Oct 16, 2007, at 5:33 AM, Antti Ruokomäki wrote:
Can you remove my user information from launchpad, please?
When googling my name, I find this: https://launchpad.net/~ilmari-ruokomaki/

What user information are you referring to? There is no information on that page, other than your name and the reason Launchpad knows about you at all. (We can't remove that record, because then <http://launchpad.net/bugs/26966> would have no reporter.)

Cheers
--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/