Re: User deletion

> What user information are you referring to? There is no information on
> that page, other than your name and the reason Launchpad knows about
> you at all. (We can't remove that record, because then
> <http://launchpad.net/bugs/26966> would have no reporter.)

Might it be possible to rename the account to something that's not
their name? I'm not exactly familiar with the inner workings of
launchpad, though I assume display name is (hopefully) not a primary
key.

> > Can you remove my user information from launchpad, please?
> > When googling my name, I find this:
> > https://launchpad.net/~ilmari-ruokomaki/

I'm not sure I understand the purpose of removing your name from
launchpad. If it's an issue concerning what your name is associated
with, do you realize that Google will pick up this email conversation
(which includes your name) within the next few days?
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/launchpad-users/2007-October/002509.html

Regards,
Joe Terranova